Monday 30 July 2012

I'll like to add.. Birthday greetings

Today is my sister and best friend's birthday. Tosin has been a friend for more than 10 years and is the most beautifulest girl I know. She's been steadfast and unwavering in love and support for me. The kind of friend that is tried and true, tested and trusted... Love you muchos darling and may all your dreams/wishes come true.

My dearest Tosin Akinsuyi


Also I'll like to give a shout to my dearest AdeOla Fadumiye, Owner and Freelance writer at Jostwrite. Her birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday gurl. Expecting more mails in my inbox *wink* See some of her stuff @ www.jostwrite.blogspot.com

Don't you just love her hair








8 comments:

  1. Thanks dear. Happy Birthday Tosin. Brings me back to Navy when we either went home on my bday or yours for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remember that right? even after school i never forgot both your birthdays. They were usually days to look forward to back then in Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Days of Freedom! Thanks for the shout out. I am always rooting for you, and indeed I love the new look. It gets better and better Nkiru, I promise you.

      Delete
  3. happy Birthday Babes... Loving the hair....Congrates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dearest for this, you're the best ever. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But i didnt like it then o! When we had to go on vacation, no gifts, nothing o! Lols

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol..
    Thanks so much deola. We'll definitely look back to this day and say see how far we've come

    @tosin long hiss! Still beefing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is sweet.
    I must say that Akinsuki is very pretty lady.
    My best birthday wishes to the beautiful celebrant.
    Cheers
    Happie

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam