Thursday 9 January 2014

Holiday Cheer!

Hey guys it's been what? over 3 months since I last blogged.. Wow! In between planning a wedding (wide grin), stress at work and general Lagos wahala, I've never had a more stressful period. To you my readers, thank you for staying with me and refreshing this page again and again. God bless you guys.

I'm sure you all had the best of holidays. I'm still basking in all the beauty the holiday season brought. I did Part 1 of the wedding journey live at Ogbunike in Anambra state, It was a beautiful and wonderful experience guys. I promise to share every single detail from the traditional wine-carrying 'igba nkwu nwanyi' ceremony with you guys. Just stay with me. Thanks :-)

This was also a season of celebrity engagements, weddings et al. I know 2014 will be a year of many more engagements and weddings especially among our readers. Please share your beautiful moments with us by emailing us at cakesbymizvuitton@yahoo.com or tagging us on instagram with #weddingsbymizvuitton

Wishing you love, joy, happiness this 2014.

So back to the celebrity wedding news during the holidays (in brief)

British designer, Maximillion Cooper popped the question to American rapper Eve on Christmas Day. Of course she said YES!

 

 




Being Mary Jane star, Gabrielle Union got engaged to Miami Heats baller Dwayne Wade few days before Christmas.

Dwayne popped the question with an 8.5 carat cushion cut diamond ring said to be worth around 1 million dollars. The ring was designed by Jason of Beverly Hills.

American Horror Story co-stars, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts also got engaged during the holidays. What's interesting about this couple is that Emma was arrested for attacking her boyfriend Evan back in 2013... Welp!




Big Bang Theory star, Kaely Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve. She stunned in a pink Vera Wang gown (my kind of bride).

 

 
 

Check out her upside-down chandelier cake. This is a trend to watch in 2014.

 

Just beautiful!



And... drumroll.. please! We did this! Lol

 

Ichie Billion and his Lolo ;-)
 
Oba Atobatele and his Olori
Oba Atobatele and his Olori
 

See y'all again pretty soon.

xoxo!

 

31 comments:

  1. Wow NK! Congratulations first and foremost. I am glad to FINALLY see your wedding update included in the list since you started the blog. Like, absolutely BRILLIANT! I was always checking and wondering why you stopped posting. Please, keep it flowing. KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you seun. You are such a love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures of wedding you have shared here with us I really liked them all. Thanks and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a fabulous post!! All these event photos are fantastic and wedding venue also looks great. I also attended a Nigerian wedding at one of popular Chicago venues and had great time over there. It’s so much different than traditional weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Wedding Photographer Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    You can visit my blog for information, suggestions, and tips about Weddings, Wedding Venues - Wedding Advice. You can check out our 2021 wedding guide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samsun Haber ve Samsun Haberlerine en güncel ve son dakika haberlerine ulaşabilirsiniz.

    Yayin.com.tr Tv Hosting hizmeti ve IP Kamera Canlı Yayın hizmetinde en uygun fiyat garantisi sunmaktadır.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys! It's been what? More than three months since I last posted.It's hard to believe…I know. I've gotten a bit busy with work, weddings and life so I haven't had much time to focus on my own blog, but that doesn't mean you're not in my daily thoughts and prayers! To you my readers, thank you for staying with me and refreshing this page again and again. *** bless you guys. Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam