Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Trend Alert: The Engagement Ring Box Cake





Marriage proposals are my all time fave... anytime I hear that a friend is engaged I itch to hear all about the details of the proposal. Was it truly romantic or matter-of-fact? Was there tears? What about the element of surprise? Was it reminiscent of a movie scene or did the man just pose a practical question? Y'all know I'm a die-hard romantic and love all the frills of fairy tale happy endings or in this case 'beginnings'.. *wink

So when I saw this beautiful proposal idea I was overjoyed to say the least. It is definitely unique and bee-yoo-tiful and after the proposal you can actually eat it up with glasses of champagne in true celebratory fashion.

Have a look at my current favourite proposal idea.. THE ENGAGEMENT RING BOX CAKE

I totally heart this






Hello guys... *hint, hint!


Photo Credit: Flickr

7 comments:

  1. lol @ hint, hint. thought you were off the market missy.

    Please my prince charming do and come quick now. I heart this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second image.
    BTW, I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog. It is just something fun. Visit http://www.thousandmilesfirststeps.com/2012/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea about Marriage proposals. I choose first image for my Marriage proposals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info Thanks for share your idea's and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ... sorry dear.. did u miss me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have a big famous stock of gemstone rings,With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a make you can recognise.we select very suitble prices against the products, you can easily afford it, am sure you want to see all brands of good products,
    Gemstone Rings

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam