Wednesday 7 November 2012

Photo-op: Wedding Photos of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney


Left: President of the United States, Barack Obama and his wife Michelle at their wedding on October 3, 1992
Right: Republican Party Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney and his wife Ann at their wedding on March 21, 1969


 Today Barack Obama got re-elected to serve another 4 years as The President of The United States of America.


Mitt Romney, who lost the election in his concession speech said of his wife, Ann

"I also want to thank Ann, the love of my life. She would have been a wonderful first lady. She’s — she has been that and more to me and to our family and to the many people that she has touched with her compassion and her care"

 We all know Obama isn't shy to show some PDA to his wife, In his acceptance speech, he said of Michelle-

"And I wouldn't be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago. Let me say this publicly: Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady"

Awww! both men are romantic.

Which couple rocked their wedding photo?

3 comments:

  1. Mitt Romney won this one abeg. He was a handsome man sha. Can't believe Obama's wedding picture is from 1992, looks like a pic from 1920 while Mitt's that is from 1969 looks more modern and recent

    ReplyDelete
  2. charmain igbbegwu7 November 2012 at 13:36

    lol at michelle's off shoulder gown. barack show men how best to treat women. he makes me jealous

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam