Monday 15 October 2012

Did you miss me?

So sorry for my scanty posting lately. The issues of life have gotten the better of me this past few days, for that I apologize.

I've missed blogging and I've missed y'all most especially. Thanks for refreshing this page again and again. Love y'all...

Last Saturday was my friend's wedding.. Yay! Ada and Dipo and I was honoured to be part of the bridal train. Ada is one of the most eclectic brides I know, Not conformed to the normal wedding style you see out there. We all looked retro in our high bun and fairy tale polka dot dresses. The colors of the day were white, black and red. Have a peep at the best wedding party ever.

 

 

 

Beautiful girls... I tell ya!

I'm back to blogging y'all.. Expect an overload of posts.

Much lurve.. xoxo!

 

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I too gradin this concept no! Too gbaski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! This is tooooo beautiful. I just love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these inter tribal marriages I'm seeing lately. Love the bun, the colors, the dress. The groom's suit is everything. Yoruba guys and full bodied chics chai! Lol. Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....rilli nice concept

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... *tears in eyes* wonderful concept. This is a first. I am wowed! Congrats Ada and Dipo, such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful.... i am so sorry that i have been so busy hustling...... lovely concept.... happy marital bliss bride and groom * wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! nice to see Nigerian brides becoming a bit more untraditional. We are way too conventional for my liking

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ms Feferity thanks for visiting. Love your comments

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam